Enemies are those who directly or indirectly are involved in harming or causing loss to your health, prestige, wealth, knowledge or your precious possessions. It is very important to know the difference between a real enemy and a friend. Sometimes you may be misinterpreting the one who is speaking truth to correct or protect you. Overall, the intentions matter in deciding who is your enemy and who is your friend. Dua for protection from enemies is an Islamic invocation carried out for remaining protected from your enemies. Carry out any of the mentioned wazifa for protection from enemies and make dua for protection.
So, why to make dua? Why should you seek protection? What happens if you do not seek protection from enemies. Well, I will answer all your questions one by one. Dua is the powerful means of communicating with Almighty ALLAH and requesting for your need. You should make dua so that you remain safe. Your enemies could be many. Open enemies and the hidden ones who try to hurt you in many invisible ways. So, you should ask for protection of ALLAH so that their negative energies do not affect you. If you do not seek protection from your enemies, you will have to face all the harm caused by them.
The dua helps you in self-defense from your known and unknown enemies. It banishes the negative forces and bad energies that work to affect your health. You will be able to ward off all bad people from you without involving in big debates and fights. It creates a protective shield for you. You will stay in peace.
Those who feel that they might be influenced by the bad spirits of their enemies can do it. Those who are getting constant harm and loss from their enemies can make the dua. And those individuals to whom their enviors are threatening and cursing can also seek protection from their enemies. Those who are not yet sure whether they have any enemy or not can also do it to remain safe.
There are no bad effects of making dua for protection from enemies. It does not cause harm to your enemy. In fact, it turns the evil forces of the enemy away from you. Or in some cases, it changes the heart of your enemy and he will stop thinking bad for you. Since we are not using any black magical witchcrafts, it is safe to perform.
We are prone to the attacks of numerous enemies unless we leave ourselves within the refugee of Almighty ALLAH. The devils and evil humans need some or the other chance to put you down and cause loss to you. We must hasten to seek protection from enemies. We must never feel lazy in reciting the dua for protection. Once you make dua, you come under his protection. Recite the following 111 times daily along with durood 3 times before and after.
أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّاتِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ وَ أُعِوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّةِ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْطَانِ وَ هَامَّةِ ، وَ مِنْ كُلِّ عَيْنٍلامَّةٍ
For us, many things are difficult and impossible. But it is not for Almighty ALLAH. Whenever we are afraid of someone or something, the best shield is to ask protection of ALLAH. Once we are under his protection and safety, nothing can cause damage to us. If your enemies are making plans to harm you recite this dua 1000 times and pray. لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله (“There is no might, or power with anyone except ALLAH.)
The Quran has a cure for all. There are many verses in it which are beneficial in warding your enemies off. You may carry out the wazifa and implement prayer for protection from enemies for yourself or for the one whom you love. It is an honor and part of our privilege that we are born Muslims. We have the opportunity to make dua during our difficult moments. Recite the verse numbers 1,2,3,4,5 255, 256, 257, 284, 285 and 286 of Surah Baqarah 21 times daily.
2. ذَٰلِكَ ٱلْكِتَٰبُ لَا رَيْبَ ۛ فِيهِ ۛ هُدًى لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ
3. ٱلَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِٱلْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَٰهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ
4. وَٱلَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ مِن قَبْلِكَ وَبِٱلْءَاخِرَةِ هُمْ يُوقِنُونَ
5. أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ عَلَىٰ هُدًى مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ هُمُ ٱلْمُفْلِحُونَ
255. ٱللَّهُ لَآ إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلْحَىُّ ٱلْقَيُّومُ ۚ لَا تَأْخُذُهُۥ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ ۚ لَّهُۥ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ ۗ مَن ذَا ٱلَّذِى يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُۥٓ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِۦ ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَىْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِۦٓ إِلَّا بِمَا شَآءَ ۚ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضَ ۖ وَلَا يَـُٔودُهُۥ حِفْظُهُمَا ۚ وَهُوَ ٱلْعَلِىُّ ٱلْعَظِيمُ
256. لَآ إِكْرَاهَ فِى ٱلدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ ٱلرُّشْدُ مِنَ ٱلْغَىِّ ۚ فَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِٱلطَّٰغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِنۢ بِٱللَّهِ فَقَدِ ٱسْتَمْسَكَ بِٱلْعُرْوَةِ ٱلْوُثْقَىٰ لَا ٱنفِصَامَ لَهَا ۗ وَٱللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ
257. ٱللَّهُ وَلِىُّ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ يُخْرِجُهُم مِّنَ ٱلظُّلُمَٰتِ إِلَى ٱلنُّورِ ۖ وَٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا۟ أَوْلِيَآؤُهُمُ ٱلطَّٰغُوتُ يُخْرِجُونَهُم مِّنَ ٱلنُّورِ إِلَى ٱلظُّلُمَٰتِ ۗ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ أَصْحَٰبُ ٱلنَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَٰلِدُونَ
284. لِّلَّهِ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ ۗ وَإِن تُبْدُوا۟ مَا فِىٓ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَوْ تُخْفُوهُ يُحَاسِبْكُم بِهِ ٱللَّهُ ۖ فَيَغْفِرُ لِمَن يَشَآءُ وَيُعَذِّبُ مَن يَشَآءُ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
285. ءَامَنَ ٱلرَّسُولُ بِمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِۦ وَٱلْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۚ كُلٌّ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَمَلَٰٓئِكَتِهِۦ وَكُتُبِهِۦ وَرُسُلِهِۦ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِۦ ۚ وَقَالُوا۟ سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا ۖ غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ ٱلْمَصِيرُ
286. لَا يُكَلِّفُ ٱللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا ۚ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا ٱكْتَسَبَتْ ۗ رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَآ إِن نَّسِينَآ أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَآ إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُۥ عَلَى ٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِۦ ۖ وَٱعْفُ عَنَّا وَٱغْفِرْ لَنَا وَٱرْحَمْنَآ ۚ أَنتَ مَوْلَىٰنَا فَٱنصُرْنَا عَلَى ٱلْقَوْمِ ٱلْكَٰفِرِينَ
Enemies hate us. But we can still deal with them kindly through prayers. First of all, ask forgiveness from Almighty ALLAH for all your sins. Then recite the chapter Kausar from the Holy Quran 313 times and make supplication for protection. It contains only 3 verses. It is the shortest chapter. Practice on it for 21 consecutive days for good results. You may maintain it every day for advanced protection.
The Chapter Feel contains 5 verses and it is the 105th chapter. This states the favors of ALLAH that he did on the Quraish when the people of the Elephant tried to tear down the Kaaba and wipe it. Almighty ALLAH destroyed them by sending a flock of birds that used to strike enemies with stones. Recite it 313 times and make supplication for protection from your enemy.
أَلَمْ تَرَ كَيْفَ فَعَلَ رَبُّكَ بِأَصْحَٰبِ ٱلْفِيلِ
أَلَمْ يَجْعَلْ كَيْدَهُمْ فِى تَضْلِيلٍ
وَأَرْسَلَ عَلَيْهِمْ طَيْرًا أَبَابِيلَ
تَرْمِيهِم بِحِجَارَةٍ مِّن سِجِّيلٍ
فَجَعَلَهُمْ كَعَصْفٍ مَّأْكُولٍۭ
“Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the Companions of the Elephant?
Did He not make their treacherous plan go astray?
And He sent against them Flights of Birds,
Striking them with stones of baked clay.
Then did He make them like an empty field of stalks and straw, (of which the corn) has been eaten up.”
The chapter 111 is the Surah Lahab which contains 5 verses. It was revealed during the open invitation of the Prophet (peace be upon him) towards Islam. In this, a warning is given to Abu Lahab who harbored a special enmity towards the Prophet. This chapter says that both the Abu Lahab and his wife will enter the hell from where they can never escape. If your enemy is torturing you for no reason, then recite it 313 times and pray for protection.
تَبَّتْ يَدَا أَبِي لَهَبٍ وَتَبَّ
مَا أَغْنَىٰ عَنْهُ مَالُهُ وَمَا كَسَبَ
سَيَصْلَىٰ نَارًا ذَاتَ لَهَبٍ
وَامْرَأَتُهُ حَمَّالَةَ الْحَطَبِ
فِي جِيدِهَا حَبْلٌ مِّن مَّسَدٍ
Surah Nuh is the 71st chapter which contains 28 verses. It was revealed in the Holy Mecca. It depicts the struggle of truth against the falsehood. Whenever the Prophet invited people towards the truth, they used to ignore and mock at the Prophet. However, the Prophet continued to provide guidance and kept calling towards the oneness of God, his fear and obedience. This chapter further states about the Prophet Nuh (peace be upon him) whose lifespan was 950 years. Recite this chapter 11 times and make prayer for warding off your enemies.
Surah Ikhlas is the 112th chapter which contains 4 verses and describes the attributes of Almighty ALLAH. This chapter was revealed after a jew questioned the Prophet to describe the identity of ALLAH. Reciting it once is equivalent to reading 1/3 rd of the Holy Quran. Recite it 313 times and pray for safety and peace from your enemies.
Another short dua to remain protected is to recite يَا ذَا الْقُوَّةِ الْقَوِيَّةِ، وَ يَا ذَا الْعِزَّةِ الَّتِىْ كُلُّ خَلْقِكَ لَهَا ذَلِيْلٌ، اِكْفِنِيْ هٰذَا الطَّاغِيَةِ وَانْتَقِمْ لِىْ مِنْهُ for 41 times daily with the visualization of your enemy.
Dua is an amazing privilege. When we pray, the supplication acts as our friend and helper. If you pray, Almighty ALLAH will handle the matters and deal with your enemy accordingly. You need not take revenge from your enemies by hurting him. ALLAH becomes your helper and he takes revenge and performs justice on behalf of you if you pray and remain patient. A Quranic dua to destroy enemy’s evil power is to say رَبِّ اِنِّىْ مَغْلُوْبٌ فَانْتَصِرْ (O My Lord, I am overcome, so help me). Invoke it 500 times.
All the wazaif and dua for protection from enemies are free to use. Anyone could recite it with the right intention. It does not matter even if you are a beginner. By practicing on it regularly you too can become a spiritual expert. The condition is you should stay away from sins. Be Punctual with your 5 obligatory prayers and other compulsory deeds of Islam. Take care of cleanliness and correct Arabic pronunciation during the recitation. Perform it with full dedication and faith in Almighty ALLAH that he will grant you.
Share this Dua for protection from enemies With Your Friends If You Like To. Thank You.